||Health & Safety Managers, Professionals and People Managers
|Durata del corso
||One day (4 hours) - July 27, 2017
|Analisi fabbisogno formativo
“Coaching the RIGHT way in Health & Safety” is a training initiative which intends to calibrate the coaching knowledge and skills of Managers to enable them to carry out more impactful coaching sessions with the employees they manage.
In the long-term, this initiative can:
• Upgrade Manager skills and competence
• Foster positive workplace relationships
• Help curb workforce attrition
• Keep performance results within the ideal range
|Verifica finale dell'apprendimento
||Delivery of role-play during the training session and a final test.
By the end of this training, attendees will be able to:
• Define performance gap, motivation and Root Cause Analysis
• Use the Skill/Will Matrix to determine the capability and motivation levels of team members for a given task
• Find the root cause of a problem using the 5 WHYs technique, the SWOT analysis or the Fishbone Diagram technique
• Identify the coachable behaviors behind a team member’s results
|Contenuti del corso
• Teambuilding, motivation and trust
• Coaching the RIGHT way
• Recognize performance gaps
• Identify motivational needs
• Get to the bottom
• Have a plan ready
• Talk like a coach
• Practice scenario
||Spread of e-documents about training contents.
||AIAS Academy will give name certicates after full attendance of the training course (absences are allowed only for 10% of total training hours) and after successfull pass of final test.
||“Coaching the RIGHT way in Health & Safety” is a training initiative, based on group work, class discussion, role-plays and practical scenarios.
|Area di appartenenza
|Prevede prove pratiche
|Prevede test finale
|Docente del corso