||IEMA – Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers
Seleziona l'attestato che desideri ricevere:
|Prezzo di Listino (€)
||600,00 IVA esclusa
|Sconto soci AIAS
|Prezzo per i soci AIAS (€)
||480,00 IVA esclusa (E' necessario essere in regola con il pagamento della quota annuale AIAS)
||Silvia Lia Ragnoli email@example.com
|Modalità di erogazione
- Responsible for Quality departments and / or Environmental Management
- Health and Safety Officers;
- HSE Managers;
- Other professionals who develop functions in the area of HSE.
|Durata del corso
||Two days (20-21 may 2019)
|Analisi fabbisogno formativo
A new business model is emerging. “Green jobs" are a reality and concrete market leading organizations are already in place searching for professionals that provide a response to environmental issues. Having the knowledge and "skills" that enhances the environmental performance, productivity and growth, the holder of IEMA - Managing With Environmental Sustainability Certification becomes a valuable resource for companies looking for sustainable solutions. When the opportunity arises, introduce yourself as ... I'm IEMA!
With a wealth of well above average skills and an extensive knowledge in the environmental area, the individual certified by this training is able to guarantee for SMEs savings of € 7,000 / year due to an effective and efficient management of environmental resources.
This international certification of the Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment (IEMA) is recognized worldwide, by their high demanding standards in terms of environmental management.
Valido per l’aggiornamento quinquennale di: ASPP/RSPP ex art. 32 D.Lgs. 81/08 per tutti i settori ATECO e aggiornamento formatori
|Verifica finale dell'apprendimento
Final evaluation at the end of the 2nd day, through a manual written test in English language, with 1h length. The test consists of 10 questions, mostly short production, with the evaluation tool model offered by the Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment (IEMA).
The maximum possible score achieved by trainees is 60 points of which to pass students need a minimum of 40 points.
The test is carried out without consultation and examination occurs under conditions defined by IEMA.
By the end of this training, attendees will be able to:
- Define Environmental Sustainability;
- Define key terms related to environmental sustainability;
- Analyze how environmental sustainability can impact organizational growth;
- Define energy efficiency;
- Define key terms in efficient use of resources;
- Explain the impact of resource consumption;
- Assess the impact of the scarcity of natural resources in organizations;
- Evaluate methods to optimize resource efficiency within organizations;
- Explain the benefits of resource efficiency;
- Explain the relationship between environmental sustainability and value creation;
- To describe the implications of environmental sustainability in different areas of the value chain;
- Define Pollution;
- Identify the key terms used in relation to pollution;
- Describe how to prevent pollution in organizations;
- Describe possible consequences if organizations cause pollution of the environment;
- Define the purpose of environmental legislation;
- Identify the principles and benefits of environmental management systems;
- Identify practical actions that employees can take to support environmental sustainability;
- Describe the environmental management structure within organizations.
|Contenuti del corso
I. Understand the Strategic Opportunities and Constraints of Environmental Sustainability;
2. Understand the Importance of Resource Efficiency
3. Understand The Impact of Environmental Sustainability Across The Value Chain
4. Know the Impacts of Pollution, Prevention, Control and Environmental Legislation in Organisations;
5. Know How Employees Can Support Environmental Sustainability
Study for the Exam
Evaluation of the Training by the Trainees
||IEMA’s Learner Manual.
||AIAS Academy will give name certicates after full attendance of the training course (absences are allowed only for 10% of total training hours) and after successfull pass of final test.
||IEMA – Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers is a training initiative, based on expository, questioning and active methods, using techniques such as "brainstorming" and "case studies".
|Area di appartenenza
|Prevede prove pratiche
|Prevede test finale
|Docente del corso
Sérgio Roldão Duarte | iNLS Training Coordinator
- BSc in Environmental Health by Coimbra Health School, University of Applied Health Sciences - Croatia and Telemark University College - Norway
- HSE Officer Level VI;
- Accredited Trainer by the Institute of Environmental Management Assessment (IEMA);
- Accredited Trainer by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH);
- VCA Supervisor;
- Certified Trainer in Pedagogical Skills IEFP - Portugal;
- 10 years experience in the aeronautical industry as responsible for the Aircraft Structures Dpt;
Seleziona l'attestato che desideri ricevere: